Broad manufacturer of connectors for Industrial, Automotive / Transportation, and Wireless applications.
Amphenol Sine Systems was founded in 1967 and is a subsidiary of the Amphenol Corporation and is a leader in Industrial interconnect products. The company designs, manufacturers and supplies high-performance interconnect systems for a broad range of Industrial applications including factory automation, motion control, heavy equipment, alternative energy, rail mass transportation and advanced technology solutions for hybrid-electric vehicles. The company's headquarters are located Clinton Township, Michigan with global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service operations.
We can custom design, engineer and manufacture cable assemblies to your exact customer specifications and produce large or small quantities, all to the highest standards, delivered on-time and in-specification, all with a significant cost-savings over the competition. By combining locally-based Program Management & Engineering, along with the associated cost advantages derived from manufacturing in our low-cost production centers in North America and Asia, our Team will work with you to design the most cost-efficient and reliable interconnect system available.
Extensive connector portfolio serving the Heavy Equipment, Automation, Transportation, Marine, Wireless, and Specialized markets.
- Ecomate rugged shielded connectors
- Ecomate threaded plastic circular connectors
- Heavymate connectors for harsh environments
- M35 & M40 power distribution connectors
- M8 & M12 Waterproof connectors and Distribution boxes
- M23 and M40 MotionGrade & Circular DIN Connectors
- A Series Automotive connectors
- Radsok Technology
- Smart Card connectors
- M8, M12, M22 Factory Automation cable assemblies
- C091 Series
- UV Market
- Automotive Diagnostics products