Laird products are designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of applications in an equally diverse range of industries, from medical to military.
Our wireless communications technologies, for example, deliver reliability and signal integrity regardless of environment and challenge. Our performance materials, similarly, eliminate the harmful effects of EMI or thermal damage and deliver practical, proven solutions in applications where performance cannot be compromised. Common to all, however, is the need to create solutions that are practical and proven in making wireless communication reliable, regardless of environment or challenge.
- Embedded Wireless – WiFi & Bluetooth modules, Zigbee modules, Bluetooth Low Energy modules, RAMP ISM Modules
- EMC Components – Ferrite beads, Common mode chokes, ferrite cable cores, chip beads, toroids, ferrite suppressor Sheets, Wireless charging
- EMI Shields & Gaskets – Conductive Elastomers, Fabric over Foam, Conductive foams, Vent Panels, Wire Mesh
- Vehicle Connectivity Solutions – Telematics devices for Fleet Management & Asset tracking
- Inductors – Power Beads and High Current Inductors
- Precision Metals
- Precision Metal Stampings, Contact strips and Springs, Board Level Shields, BeCu finger stock
- RF/Microwave Absorbers & Dielectrics
- Thermal Management Solutions – T Putty, Thermal interface materials – Gap Fillers, Thermal tapes, thermally conductive electrically insulative material – T Gard,
Thermoelectric Devices, Liquid Cooling systems, thermoelectric modules